Sunday, October 7, 2007

Why is Greg so weird?

Well, my weekend is finally here. I say finally because my weekend is really sunday and monday. Those are the days when I don't have to "go" to work. I just work from home on those days.

Friday was good. After my shift at Applebees, I got ready for and had my show that I had been talking about. It was good for me. A lot of people came. I wish I could have talked to them all. Due to the nature of the show, I was stuck on stage DJ-ing for everyone, I got one break towards the end but everyone who I think came to see me had already left. So that was a bummer. But I still had fun. I only messed up once. So I hope that I didn't hurt my rep by doing the show. One highlight was when James Fate got on stage and we performed a song that we have done together called "The Answer." I heard people singing! So that was cool. And if for some reason, you are out of the loop; you can check out my music here.

Saturday morning was the first day of Ultimate Frisbee. Yes, I joined an ultimate frisbee league. Yes, that's right. A league. I was as surprised as you. So I get there; I don't know anyone. And I look around; yep. I'm the only black guy that likes ultimate frisbee. But whatever. Anyway, this league seems to be so serious! They run plays and have defensive sets and stuff; I was so lost. PLUS, I was a little out of shape. I was on the verge of vomiting but I didn't have anything to vomit. Good thing I only had Peanut Butter Cups & my multi-vitamin with a bottled water for breakfast.   After it was over, every muscle in my body hurt. Especially my legs. I cramped really bad later. But this is what it's about. I am going to be back in shape very soon. Haha, just in time for basketball season in a month or so. Oh yea, I am hoping to play for a church team. I found one nearby; we're gonna try it out! Oh yea, I'm on a bowling team too. It's going well. As of today I have the 2nd highest avg. It's 175. Where am I finding time to do all this when I work 3 jobs? Well, I have to do this in order to actually schedule recreation. Or else I would never do anything. It's true. It's part of my time management scheme. Gotta find a way to work sleep back in there somewhere. Hmm, I'm not doing anything when i'm driving....that might be a good time!

Hey remember last weekend I was all pissed off? Well yea. It all evened out. That's how it goes. I am praying for good things in the days to come. Those of you who are praying people if you could message me and we'll trade prayer requests. Cool?

No comments: