Friday, September 28, 2007

Moved

Well I am sitting here alone in the new apartment. No music. No tv...just thinking.

I've been thinking about a lot of different things. Some spiritual. Some not as spiritual...but right now...The thing on my mind is: where are my nail clippers? It's about that time for me to have my fingernails and toe nails clipped. But I can't find my little kit. It's still packed somewhere. I must find it. I refuse to sleep tonight until they are done. I hate doing anything when my nails are too long. And you know, I'm glad that I care about this sort of thing. I guess it comes from having an older sister. She would always try to advise me in such issues. And she'd always make this face when I was doing something wrong. Kind of like a "something stinks" kind of face that you make. In hopes of contorting your face muscles and nose in such a way that maybe you can block the smell from entering your nose without actually having to hold your nose. You know anyone who can make that face? You know what I'm talking about? haha. My sis is probably reading this right now.

My friend Mark is probably also reading this. In the past few months, Mark has been a great help while I have sorted out a lot of relationship issues and life issues. It's funny because we don't talk often; and most of it is usually catching up. But when we have time to talk outside of "catching up," he is usually giving me invaluable insight. Give this man some dap. Check out his music page: Mark Chappelle

What else? I am going to this house show tonight to see Canon Blue. I'm really interested to see what this will be like. The music is very nice. Sadly, I guess this means I'll miss The Office. I'm sure I'll tape it or something. So that will be fine.

I went on an audition earlier this week. I think it went fine; but the peculiar tidbit was; there were some other black men there; and they were all bald and had the same build and were dressed somewhat the same as me. So it was kind of odd. I guess that will be the nature of auditions from now on. How's that going, you ask? It's ok. I audition for stuff; so that's good. The only thing I have definitely done in the past few weeks is be a customer in a coffee shop for this video series. It's a Sunday School thing.

By the way, I have a show on Friday, Oct. 5th. Cafe Coco at 8pm. It's $5. Would love to see you there.


Seraph: Did you always know?
The Oracle: Oh, no. No, I didn't. But I believed... I believed...

No comments: