Monday, August 13, 2007

Been fresh since 8-10-78

I had a great birthday.

My parents and sister came over from Memphis and they took me to Famous Dave's. Then I just hung out at the apartment for a bit before I went to see Rush Hour 3. It was really funny.

Then I met up with the Ourslers for a little bit; as I crashed their graduation party.

Then the next day, I just lounged around in my little house pants. haha. I saw Transformers finally. You know what....kind of cool....and kind of boring. yea...I mean; there is some great stuff and then some stuff that wasn't as great. So....yea. hmm, oh well.

Then I went to the Open Mic hip hop night at Cafe Coco. that's always a good time.

Today I overslept, so I missed church, which I hate to do. Then I went to see Bourne Ultimatum. It was fantastic. And really was the best movie I saw this weekend. Yes, that is my opinion.

Meanwhile, now I sit here; wondering if this week will be lame or amazing. Of course, in these planning stages; you never want to plan and schedule a lame week but sadly these weeks just seem to happen. So we'll see.

I would like to find time to join a church basketball team this fall/spring. I wonder if there is anything like that in Nashville. I will have to see.

Alright, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. I am still celebrating until Tuesday! Oh, and anyone who was wondering about my birthday present fundraiser, people were kind enough to donate $21 ($18 on myspace and $3 on facebook) so I have used that towards the movies. Still didn't cover it all; but I appreciate the generosity from Jeremy, Scott, and The Winans!

No comments: