Monday, March 12, 2007

It's Monday morning!

So yesterday, I was delivering pizza and as I was getting there, this church which shall remain nameless had ordered 25 pizzas. And all the drivers were trying to avoid taking it. Apparently this church does not tip drivers well. The drivers went on to say that all churches everywhere just don't tip well. This is an unfortunate stereotype that I can't buy into. I remember at Applebee's that no one wanted to work Sundays, not because they just wanted a day off but because everyone "hated church people" for not tipping or being rude or something. Anyway, I couldn't defend the church yesterday because one of our drivers went out there and did not get tipped at ALL! I mean, wow. And someone said to me casually, "That's really a shame, it makes Christians look bad." I didn't have anything to say. What could I say? But I am really disappointed about that. Didn't they get my memo?

I was thinking about seeing 300 this weekend, but I held off. I might go this week. I don't know. I am hesitant about seeing it but I also really want to see it. I am torn. We'll see what I end up doing.

Comcast still sucks. I just want everyone to know this. They make awesome commercials though. I wish they'd put that commercial energy into their customer service or their product.

Last week, I did a show with Spoken Nerd & Bobby Exodus. It was interesting. They were the only ones not talking about smoking weed or strippers and stuff. It was funny because one of the groups was bragging about how they were going to do the entire show without using a curse word. Congratulations. :-) Meanwhile, I will get a chance to play at Cornerstone Festival doing a set for Spoken Nerd. Major business!

That's my life for right now.

1 comment:

Iziezi said...

Hi! Thanks for your recent comment on my blog and your well wishes! Your blog is interesting, I'll stop by again.

Take care!