Monday, March 26, 2007

Investigate....I can't wait...

I finally saw 300 last night. Definitely an impressive watch. Not AS impressive as I might have been led to believe. However it was VERY stirring. I felt myself wanting to fight someone afterwards. But I didn't feel very aggressive, I just felt that I wanted to definitely feel as a part of something like that with a group of equally passionate individuals in a capacity of being extremely important to the "cause." Well, anyway.

I am sitting here in my home in Millington, TN. I got here yesterday just in time to visit New Hope. Now I am trying to relax and just rest up a bit before making the drive back to Nashville. I feel very disconnected from all of my friends here. Meaning that each time I see them, I am having to catch up. Instead of just being in the present. Which, I guess is fine. Part of the joy of being in the moment is to look back at the past moments. But I am finding that I am always having to be caught up and then I feel that I miss these other "present moments" that people have had. That is unfortunate. I feel like I am missing these "now moments" in my own life because I am always having to travel or be at work or something like that. And it's different meeting up with people at each different place instead of being with someone as you go from place to place. I have recently observed this.

I went to see Mute Math in Knoxville the other night. It was a good show except that the security guy seemed to be singling me out as the trouble maker. I found out later that he was being a jerk to everyone. This, also, is unfortunate. Anyway,. I hope I can see them again in May.

Those of you who asked me for prayer; I am praying for you still.

I have been thinking a lot about Psalm 139 and how it says that God is familiar with our ways. At the end of it, David asks God to test him and search him to see if there is anything offensive in him. I think that I have something in me. A spirit of unforgiving-ness. haha. What's the word there? Anyway, I have forgiven people in the past of worse things. But I have these two grudges in my life right now andi if you don't forgive people or if you have some kind of greivance then it just does something to you. Anyway, whatever.

Memphis lost in the Elite 8 game to Ohio State. I am very disappointed about this. I will recover though.

Otherwise, life is pretty good. I'm still black, bald, and beautiful.

No comments: